630 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1812
(45 Rockefeller Plaza)
New York, NY 10111
P: (212) 265-3577
F: (917) 591-8881
Monday and Friday: 10-4
Tuesday – Thursday: 9-6
Our office is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan at Rockefeller Center. There are three entrances to our office:
630 Fifth Avenue, between 50th and 51st Streets, directly across the street from St. Patrick’s Cathedral on Fifth Avenue. Statue of Atlas stands in the main entrance forecourt.
45 Rockefeller Plaza between 50th and 51st Streets.
19 West 51st Street, directly across the street from the Rockefeller Center Ice Rink
- F-D-B-Q line to Rockefeller Center (47 to 50th Streets) stop, walk north to 50th/51st Streets
- 6 line to 51st Street and Lexington Avenue stop, walk west to Fifth Avenue
- E line to Fifth Avenue stop (53rd Street), walk south to 50th/51st Streets
- 1-9 line to 50th Street and Broadway stop, walk east to Fifth Avenue
- N-R line to Fifth Avenue and 59th Street stop, walk south to 50th/51st Streets
- Fifth Avenue /Madison Avenue route: M1, M2, M3, M4 or M5 bus to 50th Street, walk to Fifth Avenue (buses run downtown on Fifth Avenue and uptown on Madison Avenue)
- 7th Avenue/Broadway/Avenue of the Americas route: M6 or M7 bus to 50th Street, walk east (buses run downtown on 7th Avenue/Broadway and uptown on Avenue of the Americas)
- 49th/50th Streets route: M27 or M50 bus to Fifth Avenue, walk north to 50th/51st Streets (buses run west on 49th Street and east on 50th Street)
Also accessible from Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Long Island on MTA express buses.