Covid-19 Safety Protocols
At RockCenter Orthodontics the health and well-being of our patients and staff have always been our top priority. We are following the recommendations of the American Dental Association and the Health Department to ensure the highest possible safety for everyone in our office. These are some things you will notice when you come for your next visit.
When patients check in:
– Covid Screening form
– Checking patient’s temperature
– Providing hand sanitizer
– Wiping down all pens, clipboards, counters, door handles, and chairs regularly
In the back office:
– Anti-viral mouth rinse for all patients
– All staff members are wearing N95 masks
– Doctor, Hygienists, and assistants are all wearing lab coats
– Hygienists are using hand scaling as much as possible to reduce aerosol spray
We are continuing to sterilize and sanitize all instruments and surfaces with hospital-grade sterilization, as we have always done. If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone known to have Covid-19, please contact us at (212) 265-3577 or email us at email@example.com to reschedule your appointment.